Monday, October 15, 2007

THE BiG DAY

OK this is it the big day. Today I start the journey of a life time. I still can't believe it is here. I am so thank that God has allowed me to go, because I know it is only by his grace that I am going. This morning I laid praying and asking God to just open my spiritually eyes and open my heart to see his life in a whole different way. Just to be on the same soil that he walked on is such an honor for me.

This last week has been a hard one for me. This past week has had sickness and hurt feeling by people that I love. My sister had a heartache and my best friend is down in the back going to have to have a MRI while I am gone. Satan has fought me in ways and used people that I still am totally blow away by. But I know that Satan is the enemies for my family and friends. Even up to yesterday Satan has been trying to defeat me. But greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. And the victory is GOD'S

I have had so many people that have prayed for me and with me that I feel so very special. Words can never express what a blessing they have all been to me. I ask that you keep me in your prayers.

Will post more I am sure when I return in 2 weeks

2 comments:

Deidre said...

When God moves in a mighty way, as He surely is in your life, Satan is far behind. But, the good news is he stays behind. I know you know all that, but it still hurts in the process.

All the more proof that God is going to do great things for you during the next 10 days. I just wish you were already on your way home. I'm going to miss you terribly, but I pray you soak in every single minute and don't miss a single lesson or blessing. I'm counting on you to fill me in on every detail so I can picture myself there.

I love you!

Oh, and E prayed for you last night as she went to bed. I came into her room while Eric was praying with her and I heard this "...and pray for Pam and be with her on her trip and bring her back home". Amen.

Elaine said...

I'm so excited for you Pam. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!