Friday, May 15, 2009

Scripture Memory Verse # 10

I have been doing the learn 2 Bible verses a month for 12 months with Beth Moore LPM.

We learn a new verse on the 1st day of the month and the other one on the 15th day of the month. So at the end of the year we will have learn 24 verse. Then in January Beth will be hosting a get together at her home church in Houston, Tx for all who have posted their verses at LPM web site. My friends, D and L and my self are planning on attending (right girls). What a joy that will be to their with Beth and all of the other Siesta sisters.

Here are the scriptures that I have and am learning starting with # 10 and going back.

"I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside: it shall not cleave to me."
Psalms 101:3
"But by the grace of God I am what I am; and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain, but I laboured more abundantly then they all; not I, but the grace of God which was with me."
I Corinthians 15:10

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the LordGiving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name if our Lord Jesus Christ.:

Ephesians 5:19-20

"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou LORD hast not forsaken them that seek thee."
Psalms 9:10
"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God , and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."
II Corinthians 10:5
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but might through God, to the pulling down of strong holds)"
II Corinthians 10:4
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
II Timothy 1:7
"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, That we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."
Romans 15:4
"Who shall ascend unto the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity nor sworn deceitfully."
Psalms 24:3-4
"The LORD is my strength, and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped, therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth: and with my song will I praise him."
Psalms 28:7

Some of the verses are ones I have needed for things I am going through some have just been ones that God echoed to me.

No comments: